Virtual General Counsel Services
As part of an effort to provide small businesses with premium and affordable legal support, Davis & Associates P.C. is proud to offer the Virtual Counsel Program (“VCP”). VCP is a monthly service offering that gives you access to an attorney to address general legal questions, employee issues and customer issues. It’s the perfect plan for the following:
- new businesses that want to ensure they are in compliance with state and federal corporate formalities
- construction companies that want assistance in their contract management
- companies that need assistance in their accounts receivables and general debt collection process
- businesses and growing organizations that want a monthly “checkin-in” or legal opinion.
- businesses seeking long term counsel with respect to their ownership and management structure
- businesses seeking outsourced human resources department
- business seeking counsel for their employee management process
- companies seeking a periodic “business check up”
What Are the Benefits of the the Virtual Counsel Program?
Depending on your business’s needs, the benefits of being a VCP member are quite broad. Here are a few:
- Discounted legal services
- Discounted legal research
- Discounted representation in litigation
- Predictable and affordable outside counsel
Why Davis & Associates P.C?
Davis & Associates P.C. is able to provide legal and business advisory services to you and your business in a wide range of industries no matter where your business is located. Whether it’s a customer issue, employment issue, or even a partnership dispute, we have the necessary expertise and foundation to assist you and your business.
Being a business owner himself of many years, Jeffrey Davis knows many of the ins and outs of running a business, including the many challenges that a business can face, and more importantly how to solve them. With the resources to address operational, financial, tax, and legal issues your business is in the best hands possible with Davis & Associates P.C..
Let us use our business and legal experience to find practical solutions to whatever situation or challenge your business is facing.